Lander Vertical Bollard
Product Code | ASK7
Designer | Piano Design
Brand | iGuzzini
First developed as a custom product, iGuzzini Lander is a bollard designed by architect Renzo Piano for the lighting system in the park of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation in Athens. Road (ST1) and asymmetrical optics alike at two different heights (650mm; 950mm). In addition, the wall washer version has the optical compartment aligned with the body of the product. The range also includes an applique version for direct or indirect light emission.
- Direct light luminaire designed for use with LED light sources.
- Comprises body and optical compartment.
- Body in extruded aluminium with steel ground/wall mounting base strip;
- The body of bollard versions houses two stainless steel rods secured to the base strip ensuring high resistance to impacts and vandalism for the product
- Optical compartment and glass holder frame in die-cast aluminium. clear sodium-calcium tempered.
- Sealing glass, 5 mm thick with black screen-printing.
- Body and optical compartment undergo multi-step pre-treatment (degreasing, fluoro-zirconium, sealing). The subsequent painting stage involves primer and liquid acrylic paint to ensure high resistance to atmospheric agents and UV rays.
- Optical compartment complete with electronic power supply and output power supply cable.
- Bollard versions complete with IP68 gel-type connection box pre-set for through-passing cables
- Asymmetrical Longitudinal (AL) and Crossways (AT) optics with Opti-smart reflectors in super-pure aluminium coated with silvery deposits ensuring high efficiency and uniform light distribution.
- Replaceable LED and power supplies.
- The vertical lighting version has asymmetrical optics suitable for vertical illumination of façades and walls.
- Comfort glass for direct lighting.
- Overvoltage protection: 4kV in Common Mode (CM), 2kV in Differential Mode (DM).
- The SPD accessory (JAL6) increases overvoltage protection to 10kV/10kV (CM/DM).
- Contact temperature <45°.
- Application ambient temperature: -30°C +50°C
- All screws used are in A2 stainless steel.