Laser Blade XS
Product Code |
Designer | iGuzzini
Brand | iGuzzini
The Blade is more than a product, more than innovation, more than a luminaire. It's a declaration of beauty. The Blade demonstrates the need to discover another world, it interprets the age-old requirement of illuminating architecture from architecture itself. The Blade cuts through ceilings and disappears into grooves just 28mm wide to perform a trick of light: architecture that opens to illuminate itself. The Blade is a masterpiece of precision, nano technology capable of transforming a small invisible Led into a powerful and uniform circle of light.
Miniaturisation is not just a question of manufacturing ability. We have encapsulated optical mastery and innovative know-how in just 18 mm. The light is aimed and maximised by a micro optical assembly that uses our patented Opti Beam technology. Every component and every detail is part of a sosphisticated mechanism that is adjusted in-house by our team of designers who boast the same care and calm as master watchmakers.
- Flush mount installation in false ceilings with 12.5 – 15 – 20 mm thickness for Minimal versions (without perimeter rim) or from 1 to 25 mm thickness for Frame versions (with rim) using torsion springs.
- Main body with radiant surface in die-cast aluminium.
- High definition optics in metallized thermoplastic, built into the innovative black anti-glare screen that defines emission with controlled luminance UGR<10 (for medium and flood UGR<10, for wide flood UGR<19).
- Tunable White versions are available (2700K ÷ 5700K).
- The special configuration of the optical system delivers a precise circular distribution without punctiform effect.
- High visual comfort.
- Installation without tools.
- The minimum sizes of the installation compartment are displayed in the instructions sheet available on the online catalogue.
- IP23 for visible body of fitting after installation.